War of the Wilted (Garden of Thorns #2)
By: Amber Mitchell
Publication Date: October 1st, 2018
Like flowers denied water, people are wilting under the emperor’s tyranny.
Rose will not rest until the Gardener is dead. But there are bigger battles to fight, and Rayce—leader of the rebellion and the only man Rose has ever loved—believes their best chance at winning the war is to join forces with her sworn enemy.
Saving innocent people is more important than her quest for revenge. But their new ally can’t be trusted—and he knows her darkest secret. One betrayal could leave the war and Rayce’s life hanging in the balance, and Rose will need to make the ultimate sacrifice to save them all.
War of the Wilted Book
Recipe by Amber Mitchell
-1 determined girl with a secret and everything to lose
-1 rebel leader with a mischievous smile and a love of baking
-3 different sides fighting for control of the land
-2 enemies willing to do whatever it takes to win
-4 girls fighting for their freedom
-2 glowing minerals that could save everyone
-1 rebellion on the brink of destruction
-A baker dozen of crushed honey crisps
-2 teaspoons of angst
-3 sprinkles of kissing
-1 ounce of having to trust your worst enemy
-A pinch of secrets strong enough to destroy everything
-A dash of hope
- Preheat the oven to YA fantasy and the romance meter to 10.
- Measure 3 different sides fighting for control of the land and 1 girl with a secret and everything to lose into a large mixing bowl. Add in 1 rebellion on the brink of destruction. Pour in a cup of rebel leader with a mischievous smile who loves to bake slowly with 2 teaspoons of angst over the fact that his rebellion might fail.
- Add 2 enemies willing to do whatever it takes to win and mix. You’ll notice that the batter is getting nice and hot at this point.
- In a separate bowl, stir together an ounce of having to trust your worst enemy and a pinch of secrets strong enough to destroy everything. Stir until well blended and then add slowly to the large mixing bowl.
- Combine 4 girls fighting for their freedom with 2 glowing minerals that could save everyone and a dash of hope. Add to the batter which should now be thick and smell like honey.
- Pour everything into a pan, and sprinkle some kissing and a baker’s dozen worth of crushed honey crisps on the top.
- Let it bake for a year. Pull out of oven October 1, 2018 and serve immediately.
- Don’t forget to leave a review once you’ve tasted it!
Amber Mitchell was born and raised in a small town in Florida. After briefly escaping small town life by attending the University of South Florida where she earned her degree in Creative Writing, she decided to ditch traffic jams and move back to her hometown. There she writes Young Adult novels, usually with a bit of magic in them, rolls D20s with her friends on Thursday nights and enjoys hanging out with her husband and four cats. Her other job involves crafting cardstock in to 3D art and has allowed her to travel all over the US vending at comic conventions which has only increased her love for fantasy and fandoms. She is represented by Nikki Terpilowski of Holloway Literature.
Find the author:
Disclaimer: The synopsis and cover picture were pulled from the book’s Goodreads page. Neither belong to us. The author image, info, giveaway, and more were provided by Chapter by Chapter Book Tours.